Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My first blog


Okay, here it is. My first step towards "blogging".
I feel like I've won the lottery, as of April 1st, 2009, (i hope it's not an April fools joke), I'll officially be a member of the GT bicycles dirt coalition MTB team. From what i understand there were only 39 of us picked from across the country, so forgive me if i still feel like it's not real.
Unfortunately I'm not off to a good start, I had to skip a night training ride to study for a test on cardiogenic shock and cardiac abnormalities on Tuesday, and a final on the following day. Not to worry though, I'm gonna be able to sneak a long ride with climbs in on Saturday before the family wakes. up.
I'm a full time student finishing up my degree for Registered Nurse, (Murse for male nurses). I'm also a full time parent to a beautiful 3 year old girl and a full time employee in an Emergency room in Torrance, CA.
Well I think that's it for now. Once I do this a couple more times, I'm sure I'll get much better.
Peace,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment