Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh my god, got my bike on tuesday, put it together that night, (only took about 3 beers). The next agenda goe as follows;
1) Destroy friends on wed. night ride.
2) Kill the competition on Saturday.
3) Enjoy a cold beer and BBQ after
4) Love my family.
5) Thank GT again.
I'm not sure if it will be in that order after sat. but either way it's gonna' happen.
I guess 1. already happened I loved putting the hurt on one of the strongest riders out of the group.
This saturday is the second of the Kenda Cup series and i'm stoked because it's on a course that i've been killing it on, the southridge park course in Fontucky, (Fontana, CA). Lets just hope I can put the hurt on the sport class this week.
Well, gotta get back to the patients at work,
Peace,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment